Mourik UK offers comprehensive industrial services, such as cleaning, heat exchanger maintenance and reactor services. Mourik Uk has around 80 employees and is part of the Mourik Group.
The industry sets high standards. With our exceptionally qualified team and top-tier equipment, Mourik UK not only meet but exceed those benchmarks. Mourik UK offers comprehensive services. We can manage all tasks related to a reactor, from catalyst replacement to blinding, opening and resealing reactors. Additionally, we handle cleaning, inspection and internal repairs, all through a single point of contact. We also provide a turnkey heat exchanger service, showcasing our impressive tube bundle pulling and pushing, high pressure high volume pump and automated high pressure cleaning equipment fleet.
If it's not a full turnkey solution you are looking for, we provide the following bespoke services:
- Mechanical services
- Bundle pull and push services
- High and ultra high pressure water jetting
- Inert entry catalyst handling
- Fresh air catalyst handling
- Vessel and column cleaning
- Catalyst screening
- Support personnel
We guarantee that the work is executed the Mourik way: safely, professionally and efficiently.
As Bid Controller in our UK team, you will be overall responsible for the management of bids and tenders within Mourik UK. You will be working with key members of the project team (project manager, supervisor, operations manager, etc.) and the client to obtain the information required to compile the bid. You will play a crucial role devising a successful strategy for the winning bid inicluding pinpointing the unique selling points of the organisation, knowing our client’s specific requirements.
Your main responsibilities as a Bid Controller are:
- To ensure all bids and tenders are compliant and within client specified parameters;
- Carry out bid/no bid procedure with relevant stakeholders;
- Identifying opportunities on which to submit bids and into the decision over whether to bid for the work;
- Maintain and lead project planning. Communicating possible clashes of resource;
- Ensure inspections of equipment and training are carried out as per the resource planning.
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Qualification in commercial awareness;
- A level or equivalent in English and mathematics;
- Experience with bidding and tendering processes;
- Experience in Petrochemical industry is desirable;
- Willingness to travel between sites within the UK;
- Experience with contract law is desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive compensation package, aligned with experience and expertise, will be discussed directly with the management team.
- A safe working environment;
- Base pay of £35,000 per year (could vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location);
- Work globally with an experienced team of professionals;
- Professional development and (internal) training possibilities with our Mourik Academy;
BETTER OFF WITH MOURIK
In 90 years, Mourik has grown into one of the largest family-owned companies in the Netherlands. Currently, over two thousand employees generate more than 532 million euros in revenue.
Motivated and curious individuals will find ample opportunities to grow at Mourik. We offer various development programs tailored to your role and ambitions.
When you choose Mourik, you join an organization that is forward-looking with a down-to-earth, entrepreneurial mindset. Whatever your role, at Mourik, you are better off.
On behalf of everyone: Welcome!